Monday, January 7, 2013 :: L’oreal Paris Excellence - My New Color!


I have wanted to give my hair a brand new color to celebrate the end of 2012 but John’s appointment is horribly packed that he couldn’t find an empty slot to do my hair before 31 Dec. When there was finally a slot, it will be at a last minute notice due to cancellation and I was unable to head down immediately. 

Therefore I jumped at the chance to try out this new Loreal Excellence range which promises high shine and vibrancy to your hair.

IMG_7074

I chose p56 for the most intense violet red ;) I never had super red hair before so I thought why not do something wild and fun before 2012 is over!

IMG_7080

This range promises what it delivers with the “Hi-Shine Complex”. You will see how vibrant my hair is after coloring at the end of the post :)

IMG_7083


What you can find in a pack.


IMG_7084


This is my hair before coloring. My previous hair color has faded beautifully to a golden brown color which is gorgeous when it I tong with curls. But the black roots have started growing out and it was quite a sight :/ 
On a side note, my hair appeared to be in slight curls as I have bun it up prior to taking photos.


IMG_7059

IMG_7063IMG_7065


I first applied the protective pre-color serum on my hair to protect my hair.

IMG_7128

IMG_7129


The peroxide also known as Cream Developer. And the Protective Creme Colorant which contains the red dye ;)

IMG_7104


Mix them up and change the nozzle to the comb applicator and you are all ready to color your hair! :)

IMG_7121


Upon coloring, I also used the range of products from Loreal Paris’s Color Care System which nourishes my hair and gives a touch of radiance.

IMG_7113


I use my masque 2-3 times a week to moisturize my hair as I stress my hair pretty often by blow drying, curling and drown them in hairspray whatnots.

IMG_7116


If you have extremely dry hair which looks like static flyaways once you leave the house, you can consider getting a moisture leave-in conditioner as it locks in moisture to your hair and weighs it down gently :)

IMG_7117


The result of a 15-minute DIY hair color job done in the comfort of your home! 
This is my hair in its natural state without curling nor straightening. 
I was pleasantly surprised when my hair was extremely soft to the touch after washing out the dye! Went out for the next few days without doing anything to my hair at all because it is pretty on its own :) 
John even asked me why have I become so lazy and not curling or blow drying my hair which is very unlike me. 

Because there is really not a need to! ;)

IMG_7192-edited

IMG_7196-e


The color red actually brightens up my face and make me look even fairer. I feel like a princess with red hair, haha!

IMG_7202-e


Contrary to dryness after a DIY hair job, you can see the color is extremely vibrant and my hair shines.

IMG_7203-e

IMG_7207-edited


Went out the next day with my new hair on the last Sunday of 2012 for VainGloriousYou’s year end appreciation lunch at Royal China. 
More photos on that soon! ;)

photo

Loving my new hair! And I can’t wait to get a new one for CNY! ;) 
Stay tuned and I hope the first week of the new year has been going well for you so far! 
Remember to pamper yourself because you deserve it!

If you really like my hair and am wondering where to get this hair dye, the L’Oreal Paris Excellence & L’Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Range are available at all Watsons, Guardian, Supermarkets as well as at Departmental stores! Excellence Fashion is at a special introductory price of $15.90 (U.P. $18.90) for the month of January! 
 
When you are happy with yourself, you radiate with happiness and then you can start helping people selflessly from there.

The rule I live by daily – be good to yourself and everything else will fall into place nicely after that.

With Love,
Tricia

11 comments

Post a Comment


~