Sunday, April 7, 2013 :: [AD] Bottom Slim


SAM_2608

When I was first contacted for this advertorial opportunity with Bottomslim, it touched a raw nerve as it reminded me the times when I was still modelling for VGY – John who was my photographer previously scrutinized my body through the lens and observed that under some lighting and standing posture, he could see my cellulite (also known as orange skin) at the back of my thighs. Ugh. I was so affected by it and started to go swimming and jogging but it doesn’t seem to go away. It impacted my self-esteem when I wear shorts and skirts out because John’s reminder of my cellulite is always at the back of my mind. To add on, due to my hectic lifestyle, I do not take proper meals and it was hard to inculcate routine exercise habits.

At the peak of our romance (ahem), I ballooned to a 46kg!? Have you seen my face then? 
Ugh. I’m so embarrassed by my weight gain in the past.

tricia2

Subsequently, my weight went down to a 39kg (at my lowest), stretch marks and cellulite appeared at my butt to thigh area and at the back of my thighs.

Yes, even with a petite frame, I also face lower body issues like cellulite which you will see in the photos below. I requested for the photos to be taken in such a way my cellulite can be seen because only photos can support what I am saying. No one will believe if I insist I have cellulite given my small frame, isn’t it?

Therefore, I jumped at the opportunity to work with Bottomslim this time round as I wanted to see if salon methods will work for removal of cellulite at the back of my thighs. 

Bottomslim is a pioneer in lower body slimming and their treatments help to trim away additional bulges and unsightly cellulite. You would have seen them on TV as well as they are this year’s presenter of Star Awards 2013! :)

starawards 2013 1


I was attended to by Agnes, an amicable consultant whom explained the treatment procedures and meticulously personalized a lower body analysis for me. The lower body analysis which I will further explain below.

SAM_2537

I was also made to fill up a form and I shocked Esther because under the question for meals intake a day, I circled only dinner and stated my dinner is always after 10pm :/
I should really start taking note of the time and eating normally ya? :(

SAM_2544

I was brought into a comfortable and quiet treatment room where the lower body analysis was carried out. 
Read on, I discovered something shocking about myself :/

SAM_2548SAM_2550

SAM_2557

Agnes took my measurements and I was actually underweight at 40.9kg! 
Even my BMI falls below 19! I’m malnutrition! 
All along I thought given my height, my petite frame, my weight is acceptable :/

SAM_2555

I am sure when John reads this, I will be made to eat 2 bowls of rice –.-
I do eat alot at a single go but I guess irregular meals, high stress levels and lack of sleep resulted in my weight loss and also cellulite formation.

SAM_2561

Initially I have wanted Bottomslim to work on my tummy area but trust me, after I seen how much and how obvious my cellulite was, I insisted to have the treatment done on my thighs instead! :(

SAM_2564

This was the photo I requested for Bottomslim to take because I want to show y'all even petite girls like myself have cellulite! 
This was how obvious my cellulite is! :(

SAM_2568

There were a total of 2 separate treatments mainly the Ionto and then Thermal Infra Red Therapy. 
Ionto is a treatment using electric current directly on the treated area. The high pressured electric current sends microwaves to the localized areas to reduce fats/cellulite and unsightly flabby body dimensions. 
This treatment is painless and absolutely comfortable!

I was afraid at first when I heard this treatment sends electric current to break away the cellulite and was trembling while lying on my stomach. I asked “are you going to start soon?” to which Agnes replied “I am actually going it right now haha”. It was that painless and comfortable!

The second treatment as you can see from the photo below is Thermal Infra Red Therapy where it further breaks down the cellulite and tones the muscles. At this procedure, I felt stinging hot sensation due to the radiation heat but it was bearable :) 
This second step lasted for approx 15 minutes.

SAM_2581

The same leg same position and an even closer shot, no more cellulite! 
The result is pretty shocking to me as it was my first treatment here.
Photos speak for themselves in my case! ;)

SAM_2573

The entire procedure was so comfortable I had a good rest throughout the course of treatment :)

SAM_2574

I received the Nano X Plus Gel which helps to further slim and contour the treated localized areas on my thighs. Have been using it religiously for a week every night before retreating to bed and I feel so much better knowing that something is working on my thighs while I am asleep :) #feelgood

SAM_2592

Bottomslim has received numerous awards on their treatments and they are even expanding this year! As an owner of a company myself, to be able to expand speak volumes about the product/service the company offers :)

SAM_2609


Thank you Bottomslim and Agnes for the wonderful treatment you have done for me! :) I will be back!

SAM_2615


Amongst many signature treatments such as Cellu-Rid Treatment, the treatment I received is Bottomslim’s signature Thighs Trimmer Treatment. 

Bottomslim is offering an exclusive promotion for my readers. If you are interested, you can read on below!
Tricia’s ‘Sexy-Slender Legs’ VGY April Special:
· Q: Choose an area you’ve been wanting to slim and enjoy :
o Tummy
o Hip
o Thighs
o Calves
o Perkier Buttocks

There will be FIVE Complimentary Tummy, Thighs and Calves Slimming Treatments worth $1488 for all if you mention my name/blog :)

Being the presenter of Mediacorp’s Star Awards 2013, the first 50 ladies will get an additional STAR AWARDS WELCOME KIT worth $488.

You can either leave your details under this link and Bottomslim will contact you promptly! 
< https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGh2YVN5SFFKNUdaczZyNnNidENrLVE6MA#gid=0 >
to enjoy “Tricia’s ‘Sexy-Slender Legs’ VGY April Special
or call 6363 2525

Alternatively, you can sms “VGYB_FullName_NRIC_Answer” to 9097 2682

Terms and Conditions to apply:

- Females above 18 years old and above only
- Treatment voucher applicable for non-promotional services only
- Strictly by appointment only.
- Promotion valid for 2 months



Locations:

Ngee Ann City
391B Orchard Road #05-18 Ngee Ann City, Singapore 238873

City Square Mall
180 Kitchener Road #B2-33, Singapore 208539

Square 2 (Novena)
10 Sinaran Drive #03-11/19 Novena Square 2, Singapore 307506

Parkway Parade
80 Marine Parade Road #02-67, Singapore 449269

Nex Mall
23 Serangoon Central #03-31, Singapore 556083

Jurong East
Blk 134 Jurong Gateway Road #01-311 Unit 3, Singapore 600134

Good luck! :) 

With Love,
Tricia

18 comments

Post a Comment


~