Monday, September 24, 2012 :: OCBC Frank Card & Party @ AVALON



If you DO NOT already know about FRANK by OCBC cards, you have not been to Cathay Cineleisure Orchard (especially).  
I remembered just 1-2 months ago, Cineleisure was plastered with gigantic, endless posters of quirky card designs. 
It covered the entire Cineleisure in floors and I found myself turning several rounds to look at the designs plastered on each floor.

Fast forward to this moment of time, I was extremely excited when I was offered the opportunity to sign up for a FRANK Credit Card and to attend an upcoming FRANK Party @ Avalon (happening on 24 Oct)! On the same night, I went online to choose the design for my FRANK card the first thing when I reached home haha.

I was extremely shocked to see the massive amount of designs splashed on the webpage!
Check them out here
OCBC franks


I have pulled out some of the designs which caught my attention!
I have yet to submit the design which will be on my FRANK card so PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE!

I started dancing when I was reallllly young. So I have 2 decades of dance experience. 
When I dance, I feel out of this world. I feel really relaxed and just enjoying the moment in time – my body will be in sync with the music and I love how dancing effortlessly becomes another language for me. Whenever stress catches up with me, heading to a dance studio will make me feel so much better. So looking at this card of a dancer, I can almost feel that fleeting moment when she leaped through the air. I can feel her in me.
MovMusic-19

On the other hand, I am someone of a playful nature. I love to come across as a fun and outgoing woman to others! This quirky card with a wacky sense of humour will definitely get me smirks and cheeky grins from cashiers haha. It is like conversation starter with a stranger and I do not even need to speak to begin with!
ClevQuirky-17

Then again, floral prints, textured soft designs etc always make me go weak in the knees. I have such a soft spot for these designs. This is a really classy and subtle card that I can imagine it sitting prettily in my purse. This design gives off an understated  sophistication, doesn’t it?  I was drawn to how the cream and grey in the design gives a soothing vibe! If the prints is in roses…there is no need for this dilemma anymore!
TextCol-17

And if you know me well enough, I really love rocking red lips. I still remember the first time when I walked into a makeup counter to purchase my first red lipstick. I applied it there and then and walked out being more confident than ever. Mind you, prior to it, I have no experience of applying lipstick. So red was one of the first color I painted my lips in and I fell in love ever since. Come to think of it, most of my lipsticks now have red undertones in them..hmm.
This red lips design is simple as it seemed but it is a whole lot of expression for me.
WildBold-09

Last of all, this party rocking design. Whenever I dance, I ALWAYS love flipping my hair from below (and I can do it really well haha)! Firstly, it gets all the hair outta my face. Secondly, it is downright sexy and appealing to groove to the music and punctuate it with a flip of the hair. I am sure if my BFF have to choose, she will definitely pick this design for me. Right, Fel? ;)
AND, this design is also the official picture of the Avalon party happening on 24th Oct!
WildBold-11
Please help me choose a design for my card! I will take the design with the highest votes!

If you are interested to attend the FRANK party @ Avalon on 24th Oct, simply sign up for a FRANK Credit Card OR spend a minimum of $200 from 1 Sept to 30 Sept 2012! You will easily win invites for yourself and 3 more friends!
Speaking of $200, I can easily chalk up $500 on a credit card every month on retail therapy…:( And usually I don’t see where the money has gone to! Right, ladies!?

As I am signing up for a FRANK card as well, OCBC is really nice to offer me invites for myself and 3 other friends for the party! There will be free entry, free drinks, free goodie bags for all AND a sneak peek of end-year party offerings from Forever 21 ;) 

(How can I ever miss a fashion show? )


You can head on down to their facebook HERE for more details.
The last time I checked, there are already 451 people attending this event! I am expecting the numbers to jump really fast because there are 3 more weeks till this event!
I am really looking forward to my card so please help me choose a design alright!
This FRANK Credit Card offers 5% cash rebate at Forever 21 stores and I can’t wait to lay my hand on this card so I can save some monies at F21 for my year end shopping! ;)

Hope to see you lovely ladies at the party as well so hit me up at my Facebook if you are attending it!
Have a wonderful new week ahead and spread the love! <3

With Love,
Tricia

0 comments

Post a Comment


~