Wednesday, October 1, 2014 :: Loving Your V With Lactacyd



I can think of many reasons to justify why am I writing about a feminine wash on my blog post but the main reason being, it is extremely relatable to me – as a businesswoman, and someone who have consulted the gynae on yeast infection issues I was plagued with during my stressful periods. Lets put the dreadful infection aside, I have a good piece of news to share and you may be the next one who will bring home a start-up package worth SGD15,000 to kick start your business! ;) Now you see why I am dedicating a post to this? 
Lactacyd not only helps to complete your beauty regime by taking care of your V, it also aims to inspire confidence in women by encouraging them to follow their dreams and strive to make their aspirations a reality. As such, Lactacyd is giving all aspiring entrepreneurs out there a chance to realise their dreams of starting up their own business!

Participation is simple!  

1) Log on to the Lactacyd "Veni, Vidi, Vici" Contest Facebook app 
2) Register your details 
3) Tell Lactacyd about your brilliant business idea! As easy as that! 
The GRAND PRIZE WINNER at the end of the contest period wins a business start-up package worth SGD15,000! The TOP 10 FINALISTS will also be given the opportunity to have 1-on-1 interview sessions with women of substance from top international companies to receive first-hand tips. 
Wow, if there is a chance for me to have one of such interview with experienced and capable women from reputable international companies, I would love to hear tips on getting my company LISTED, on supply chain management and most importantly, the networking potential and where should I start from. 



Back to Lactacyd feminine washes, I was previously diagnosed with yeast infection and it affected my esteem, confidence and sex life. I had Pap Smear done amongst many other tests and every trip to the gynae and doctor saw them recommending the use of feminine washes like Lactacyd specifically which is pH neutral and will help me keep bacterial infections at bay. Apparently my infections came about largely because of stress and basically it affects 8 out of 10 women above the age of 23 or rather, a sexually active women. And that, was the start of my journey with Lactacyd and I have been a loyal user from then on and I use it on a daily basis. 
It kept infections and fishy odour at bay and definitely, with yeast infections gone and keeping clean around my V, my self-esteem and confidence grew as I am no longer experiencing fishy odour or the white discharge associated with symptoms of yeast and bacterial infections. 
To some, the above may be too much info haha but I find no shame in sharing these as I know there are many out there who are experiencing this and had in fact opened up to me after I shared about mine. 



I don’t have a particular favourite as I have tried and love the entire range but if I really have to choose, I will go for All Day Fresh and Soft & Silky. I alternate between these two and White Intimate as I am aiming to lighten the V area with consistent and routinely use of the whitening range. Do you know wearing panties with lace causes abrasion around your V area and actually WILL darken the skin down there? I first heard about this from my waxing therapist 3 years back (because the curious cat in me asked what causes the V area to be darker than exposed skin which faces the sunlight everyday) and I confirmed this info with a gynae just last year when I was constantly in and out of clinics for my yeast infections analysis. 100% organic cotton panties is still the best but I do not own enough of that to use it daily haha. 
I especially love using this feminine wash during the time of the month. I guess it has become a habit to use it and I feel so much cleaner and fresher using it during the RED time of the month. 
So, good luck to you on joining the Lactacyd "Veni, Vidi, Vici" Contest on their Facebook app! The campaign period is in 2 phases basically 10 Sept to 10 Oct for initial entry and voting. Phase 2 starts when the top 10 finalists will be selected for voting between 13 Oct to 26 Nov. 

Labels: , ,

With Love,
Tricia

0 comments

Post a Comment


~