Friday, June 14, 2013 :: Reebonz GSS Super Sale!

SUCH AN EYE OPENER at the Reebonz Black/Solitare sale preview last night! 
My eyes were treated to major eye candy galore!
Been sooo exhausted of late with full day courses in the day and work at night that I can fall asleep given any opportunity. But I was wide awake like never before and at tiptop condition when I stepped into Reebonz warehouse hahaha! 
SAM_5991
SAM_5969
SAM_5963
The first thing that caught my eye was the Proenza Schouler 11’ clutch.
So effortlessly chic and convenient! 
SAM_5896
SAM_5901
The Givenchy Lucrezia Duffel Bag in Pink is….sooo feminine! I really love the smooth nappa lambskin leather and its rolled handles which is so comfy to hold in the hands. Usually not a fan of pinks in this shade but this is irresistible :/ 
SAM_5898SAM_5904 
Saw this Saint Laurent duffel bag in Japan and was so tempted to get it! 
SAM_5909
SAM_5910
If I’m not wrong this is the Balenciaga City Classic! The pastel buttery yellow tone is such a beauty! 
SAM_5912
Love the Arena Giant Gold City for its timeless shade of blue :) 
SAM_5917
I am really a fan of clutches or small sling handbags for their convenience and how they suit my petite frame. 
And anything nude just melt my heart heh. 
SAM_5918
This from Tony Burch was at 40%-60% off! So sorry I cannot remember the exact discounted price because almost everything is heavily discounted! 
SAM_5922
Shoes shoes and more shoes 
SAM_5923
Kate Spade colourful collection! 
SAM_5925
I really love this Kate Spade New York Charlotte Street Sylvie Bag! The bright orange hue is sooo eye catching! 
SAM_5953
And it is dirt cheap at only $414 after 40% discount………oh my. 

SAM_5960
I was extremely tempted to get this dainty vintage Chanel Black 2.55 Classic Flap Shoulder Handbag and the one below which is shaped like a box and comes with a cute tassel. But I thought about how my life is going to change in the next couple of months - I doubt I can bring these bags out often. 
SAM_5929
This is really small at 6 or 7 inches long only! 
SAM_5940
My first choice would be a Boy Chanel and I would have snap it up without hesitation but! It was not available at the sale :( 
Thankfully I did not charge like a bull haha. Had greater priorities on hand and John preferred a Boy Chanel over these as well! But I was THAT tempted to head down again today! 
SAM_5938 
Another one of my favourite items at the sale is this simple large black YSL clutch. Sucha gorgeous beauty! 
SAM_5947
SAM_5946 
Saw one in patent pink as well and it is soooo pretty in real life! 
SAM_5949
Galore of Celine bags. Reebonz have almost every single brand down at this sale its insane! All the IT bags you name it you can find it (well except for the Boy Chanel) haha. 
SAM_5952 
Mae found a cute monochrome tote handbag from Kate Spade. 
SAM_5961
The classy Saint Laurent Paris Sac Du Jour Bag! 
The soft calfskin leather is soooo smooth to the touch. 
SAM_5964
Can you see those Givenchy bags? ;) 
SAM_5971
When I saw this small Alexa Mulberry bag, I immediately thought of Tintin…. Haha! 
No joke okay? Some mothers buy this cute bag for their young daughters! 
This bag is retailing at $1200 but after discount it is only $960 ;) 
SAM_5979
Prada long wallets! They have such a variety there! 
SAM_5984
Mae and I with our favourite bags from the huge selection of luxury bags! 
SAM_5997
There is this insane deal going on at Reebonz GSS Super Sale – other than 90% off your purchases, there is buy-3-and-get-additional-50%-OFF the lowest item deal! Imagine getting a Prada handbag at less than $1k! This is bang for the buck! 
Are they even making money from this sale?? 
SAM_6000
There are so many discounts plastered everywhere I was seeing stars!
Here is one of them: 
SAM_5973
If you are tempted already like I am (while writing this post) haha, this crazy super sale will be ongoing till 15 June
You (we all) have 2 MORE DAYS (to charge like a bull) :p 
24 Raffles Place, Clifford Centre, #07-07 
Opening hours as follows:
14 June: 12 – 8pm
15 June: 12 – 6pm  
GOOD LUCK THERE, HEH! ;) 

With Love,
Tricia

3 comments

Post a Comment


~