Wednesday, October 20, 2010 :: facing it with guts

 

I sat down today with J and talked about my life, everything that happened, everything that IS happening and what is going to happen in the near future.

For the past 3 years, I had worked as an Apple reseller as a sideline for gadgets like iPhones, MacBooks and etc. This year, my orders came up to a staggering amount close to $100k. And the main supplier whom I placed my trust in…gambled all my money away. I hear gasps haha.

Shockingly, I have now landed myself in a huge debt. Although I was informed by the investigation officer from the Commercial Crimes Bureau I have no obligation to do so as I am a victim as well, but I have compassion and I run a business with integrity and conscience. I feel for the customers who have placed their trust in me and handed me cash to order the gadgets.

There is a chance I may be deferring my studies for a year to work on VGY to repay the debt; I am still deciding. But I take things in my stride and I believe this happened for a reason.

Who knows? VGY could flourish in the 1 year. VGY may expand. I can travel more, expand the network and an opportunity may come changing my life from hereon. Really, who knows?

I am thankful I have my lovely half to shoulder this with me. Throughout the ordeal, I had his support, encouragement and advices. We sat down to discuss the future, what’s in for us, how are we moving on from here. We talk like adults; we talk with conviction, we made plans. I know, some may think it’s too soon for us to talk about the future when it has been less than a month. But when the time is right…the time is right. 

:]

With Love,
Tricia

9 comments

Post a Comment


~