Tuesday, September 28, 2010 :: When i wish upon a star. . .

 

Decided to turn my stars prologue into a song to thank the lovely angels behind every first star I see when I pray for my wish to come true in the night.

I turn to the stars when I feel upset, lonely.. and when the whole world seem to turn on me.

I find solace and I seek comfort in talking to the stars; clasping my hands together with my eyes tightly shut praying with the little voice in my head while oddly enough..seeking relief from the bitterness of the all too familiar drop of tear rolling down my cheeks.

I know I don’t have the nicest voice to sing, and I don’t have the best talent for piano playing but still, it’s just a simple song I’d like to sing and play innocently for the stars I wish upon :*)

 

With Love,
Tricia

8 comments

Post a Comment


~