Thursday, October 7, 2010 :: VGY Collection launch, curled tresses

 

Collection 72 header

 

Before I fly out of my house, I have finally launched Collection 72! Some items here are unique to VGY so…there you go! :)

Collection 72 hairstyles have been lightly curled and styled by John Tham from Salon Vim :) I love the way he do my curls. Just recently, I headed down to Salon Vim @ Somerset 313 to have a haircut before I color my hair next week :) I loveeee my new fringe, new layers and awesome tresses!

 

L1100157-a

 

L1100174a

I actually have very little hair, haha. But John is able to section and cut my tresses in a way to create volume around my tiny skull :) You can’t tell I am balding right? :p

 

L1100181a

I love sunnies :) I have tons of them!

 

L1100188a

Thanks John ^^

On a sidenote, I will be selling this lovely floral chiffon maxi I wore in these photos, but only, it will be in black. The one I wore is in navy blue. It will be placed in my upcoming new shop space in Citylink! Keep a lookout for it because I only have 1 piece! :)

With Love,
Tricia

8 comments

Post a Comment


~