Sunday, September 1, 2013 :: Shoe Galore @ P.V.S


A place that I always frequent with John over the weekends at Cineleisure before our movie starts is the P.V.S shop where shoe heaven is. P.V.S stocks numerous cult shoe labels and designs unfounded in Singapore such as:

Jeffrey Campbell
Dolce Vita
New Balance
Hater
Karen Walker
Dr. Martens
Jeremy Scott
Classic Hardware
Converse
Linda Farrow
Miista
Mono & Me
Rivieras
Sunday Somewhere
House of Holland
G.H Bass
New York Hat Co

I never knew what P.V.S stands for until I finally asked a girl over the counter one weekend. 
It is an acronym for Provisions :)

SAM_7797 
Many people always ask me where I got my chunky black heels from – and it is from P.V.S! It is still available in a sweet orange colorway so hurry down to grab the last of it! I am not usually a fan of buying shoes online because of sizing issues. I believe many are more cautious like me as well specially when the purchase will be in couple hundreds for these brands! So it is better to try them on yourself when we have the store here in Singapore isn’t it? ;) 
SAM_7798

SAM_7784


The gorgeous Dolce Vita heels which I have contemplated to get. 
It is almost similar to my black chunky heels so I didn’t get this in the end. 
But she is such a beauty, isn’t she?

SAM_7786

SAM_7787

SAM_7788

SAM_7789

SAM_7791

SAM_7792

SAM_7804

SAM_7806

SAM_7811


The highly popular Soirees! 
Still remember the night when I rushed down to get a pair of Soirees when P.V.S store first opened in Singapore.

SAM_7800


Something special about these Soirees – they are only available in P.V.S because the colorway (in gold) is specially personalized by P.V.S in their collaboration with Jeffrey Campbell.

SAM_7813

SAM_7819


This gorgeous beauty is from the brand Miista.

SAM_7841

SAM_7839


My new Jeffrey Campbell heels!

SAM_7838

SAM_7834


Was choosing between a conventional and safe blue suede over the loud holographic silver one. Decided to go for the latter one instead because this would be the choice of the minority! ;)

SAM_7837

SAM_7853

SAM_7858


Couldn’t wait to wear it out over the weekend. Gahh but I chose a size too small. Look at my ridiculous toes peeking out of the shoes –.- I couldn’t stop laughing at em’ silly toes the entire night.

SAM_7866


LOVE MY NEW JEFFREY CAMPBELL RANDIE HEELS!

photo (5)
The kind people at P.V.S has offered to give all my readers a 5% DISCOUNT OFF
Please remember to quote Tricia/VainGloriousYou for the discount and spread the love to your friends! :)

P.V.S
8 Grange Road 
Cathay Cineleisure Orchard, #02-05 
Singapore 239695
Tel: 65 6732 3227

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pvs.singapore?ref=br_tf
Instagram: @pvs_sg
Twitter: @pvs_sg 

With Love,
Tricia

0 comments

Post a Comment


~