Saturday, March 3, 2012 :: Maybelline Media Event @ Covelli Italian Bistro & Wine Bar!


Went for the Maybelline media launch event last weekend with Ser and it was so exciting to be introduced to new makeup products haha. If only this is what is being taught in school everyday - I will be so attentive in class. 

The private event was held at Covelli Italian Bistro & Wine Bar in Orchard Central. Quite a cosy little place for some quiet weekend dinner with your loved one :) 


Got Ser to come along with me for the event! It was so nice to have her company on a Saturday! <3

Models donning Love, Bonito's clothes for the event

and appearing in a half-faced get-up to prove the magic of makeup! 





I really love this jelly blusher. It has this extremely fluffy and bouncy texture to it and I love that it gives a pop of color to my cheeks effortlessly.
Sidetracking, I was given a couple of the Maybelline new baby lipbalm lippie to try during Dec and I was so surprised that it is as good as my Chanel moisture lipbalm which I have paid about $50 for. In fact, I have switched to using Maybelline lipbalm in the day and only applying my Chanel lipbalm before I sleep. 
My driving point is, Maybelline products can be really good for the price you are paying for! :) 






Remember the Maybelline BB Mousse which I introduced in the video last December? 
This is the latest Maybelline BB cream (B.B White) with an astonishing SPH50. Now this is something you can reallllly wear to the beach haha. Tested it out on myself during a weekend and other than providing high UV protection, it definitely hydrates and brightens up my face. Remember to set it in with a light loose powder  so your face wouldn't get too sticky. 

Masterliner White. I like that this liner is rich in pigments and gives an intense brightening effect to my eye.
I apply it to my waterline and make a cut outwards of about 0.5cm from the outer corners of my eye. Not any particular makeup technique to boast of but it work wonders to compliment the shape of my eye :) Try it! 



With the 2 models I specially picked up to take a photo. Really love the makeup on them! 




In VGY's romantic chiffon toga dress in red velvet.
Stocked in some red velvet and cream colored pcs in KissJane recently! 
(only red velvet available online!) 



Will be reviewing the Magnum mascara ultracomb in my Instagram! 



Keep a lookout for the next post! I have 2 really pretty glassed floral anchor necklaces to give out so stay tuned! :) 

With Love,
Tricia

7 comments

Post a Comment


~