Sunday, August 28, 2011 :: Fashion Photogs & A sneak Peek On V.G.Y.’s upcoming design!

 

I love surfing the net and saving pretty photoshoot photos when I see one.
It’s part of my job to study photoshoots from all around the world which gives me inspiration for V.G.Y. shoots.

This inspiration is considered as an incentive that motivates me :)

I was contemplating cutting my hair short like this vintage photo below. J had been tempting me to chop off my tresses as well. I think about all the different styles I can do during shoots (vintage like a Mary Jane girl and loads more)…I am sooo enticed!

Well…should I?

Classical-retro-hair-2011-01

Thought I could tweak the curves of V.G.Y. photos to be something like the one above. It adds a entirely different vibe to the usual photos you have been seeing for 84 collections! Blah!

Classical-retro-hair-2011-02

Another beauty below with hair shorter than mine!
I love how the use of 1 statue emphasizes the fierceness behind the softness of this look.

long-hair-2011-11

This photo below was in V.G.Y.’s facebook. You “like” us yet? ;) hahaha
Every week, I try to update yummy visuals to share with everyone because…who doesn’t love pretty photos?

long-hair-2011-021

Maybe one day I will go this short.
You know how some models went from a teen model to a supermodel overnight just by chopping off their locks to stand out and be uniquely different from the rest?

VOGUE-JAPAN-September-2011-Saskia-de-Brauw-by-Mikael-Jansson-09

Just like the girl below. Yea, she’s a girl.

BON-MAGAZINE-S_S-2011-Jana-Knauerova-by-KT-Auleta-01

But then again, long hair transcends sexuality and exudes the a feminine aura which can be so versatile in many different styles.

Not forgetting, floral collections donned by a long haired beauty, in a subtle autumn background, adjusted by manmade curves – is a manifestation of BEAUTY.

Elle-2011-hair-trend-02

Elle-2011-hair-trend-04

Elle-2011-hair-trend-06

I can never get enough of floral prints/Victorian prints and all the floral floral floral everywhere zomg!

Elle-2011-hair-trend-07

Probably V.G.Y. should do some night shots with some really strong lighting
Think J will smother me for making him work late into the night haha

kat52811_cd3f5

kat102811_bed3c

I am intrigued by the lighting below and how it cast a cheerful and spirited outlook. Will try this lighting out soon! Wonder if it is achievable with the current equipment…

long-hair-2011-011

Lastly, red lips are backkkkk. Weehee~
No one can be any happier than I am haha
Bought a new lippie in OPI MALAGA WINE color and…it looks fantastic!
Will be using it in the shoot later and hope it can change the entire look we have been doing for the past few collections!

looped_bun_hair_01

Here are a few random photos I found in my phone :p
There is 1 last piece of this green flouncy top available in KissJane Citylink on V.G.Y. rack if you are interested :)

IMG_1105

Will be launching this pretty pretty blouson in upcoming V.G.Y. new collection!
Color is exclusive to V.G.Y.!

IMG_16651

This was my previous OPI color. Really loved how the green makes my hand look so fair and mysteriously seductive. Goes pretty well with my royal blue YSL ring too!

IMG_11761

And this is the new color I tried 2 days back.
I just discovered Orly has the BEST palette for pastel colors! I would say the colors are even better than the ones from Chanel! Gona try the baby blue or baby pink color on my next mani!

IMG_1983

Nikolette sandals in Black in size 36. Worn once and I am selling it at $25 not inclusive of postage.
Email me @ vaingloriousyou@gmail.com if you are interested :)

IMG_11951

Before I end off this post, let me show you the original inspiration of V.G.Y.’s manufactured design launching in the new collection!

rupunzelbraid

I added a stretchy and thick inner lining so all pcs (even creame) are not sheer hee.
And, the chiffon used is extremely luxurious. Feels like silk to touch! It is the first time I felt such fabric (although it has already been in the market)! Glad I chose the right fabric :D
There are 2 different sash provided as well. 1 of which is a real suede braided mini belt and it gives a Grecian vibe to the dress when worn. Can’t decide between the 2 sashes when I wore it out!

Worn 1 of the colors out today but I am not releasing any OTD photos yet hehe.

SO GLAD THIS PIECE IS SUCH A SUCCESS! <3
& I REALLY HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO!

have a great rainy weekend snuggling up with your loved ones!

With Love,
Tricia

51 comments

Post a Comment


~