Friday, June 3, 2011 :: Hong Kong Part 1

 

The very reason why I told J I will never be a good blogger is because I can disappear for prolonged periods of time………………………

Now that I am finally back and ready to blog, half of the HK photos and my make up video is still with J –.-

So I will just blog whatever I have! :)

.

.

I did my first gelish nails for french manicure before my trip to HK. Had it done in Centrepoint and cost about $50 if I don’t remember wrongly. Gelish nails are pretty tough and long lasting – good for a ‘boy’ like me.

IMG_4895

 

Stayed in M Hotel at HK, it’s a new hotel so its extremely clean and convenient! The room looks huge on travel websites so don’t be deceived. It is actually really small. Not a big deal though. You gona be out of the room 3/4 of the day shopping and only be back after midnight, no point getting a big room!

IMG_4967

IMG_4999

It was 10 – 14 degrees on 2 days and I was dressed quite skimpily as usual (in Serene’s words) haha. So….I shivered for 1/2 the day and I think I almost chipped my teeth

Just my bra, bodysuit & outer knit wear if you cant tell haha

IMG_5125

On days when I wrapped myself like a dumpling on the top, the weather decided to turn sunny.
Inner red knit wear is sold in V.G.Y. Collection 78.

IMG_5134

IMG_5155

IMG_5162

Will talk about this place when I blog about Part 2! :)

IMG_5171

IMG_5181

- -

My normal looking hair before J work his magic :p
I may be selling away this cream knit wear in my next selling post this coming week!

My IMG_5205

IMG_5208

IMG_5235

 

Did the hair & make up video on the same morning

L1120857

 

I chose Ocean Park over DisneyLand. Dressed too little on this day as well –.- It was too cold……..too cold.

L1120862

L1120861

 

Wanted to manufacture this H&M camel fringe scarf. But by the time manufacturing is completed, the fringe season will be over. I find it such a waste :( I got commented by strangers that it looks stunning when I was in HK and SG. Even J asked me to manufacture it! Zzz if only I have my own factory! HAHAHA 

L1120871

L1120873

L1120874

L1120878

L1120882

 

The panda looked like its wearing an XL sized panties right?

L1120886

IMG_5296

IMG_5312

L1120860

L1120951

L1120953

L1120958

L1120962

L1120968

 

I really loved the underwater world. Felt that I was IN the aquarium as well because of the design and internal architecture!

L1120914

 

This crab is like….8 metres long

L1120919

L1120922

L1120935

L1120944

L1120947

L1120948

L1120950

L1120988

 

Took a roller coaster with a lot of high drops. My heart almost flew out </3
I don’t know how J managed a peace sign

IMG_5314

 

Extremely tired out at the end of the day but we still managed light supper haha

L1120996

- - -

So that was all for HK Part 1; all the photos I have! Will blog Part 2 when I get the bulk of it from J!

I am extremely looking forward to today – FRIDAY! Not because it is a Friday (I still have tonnes of work to do)! It is because…

Salon Vim is having a road show @ Somerset 313 Level 1 and J will be on stage doing a live hair show! So excited for him, partly because he has stage fright LOL. Couldn’t stop laughing at him when he was so worried these few days. That silly boy.

- -

On a side note, I worked my ass off for the recent 2 collection launches and did not take any breaks in between. Right after C79 ended, I held another photoshoot for C80. Worked through the nights for photo editing and then non-stop battle against invoicing, verification of payments and packing.

The photoshoot for C79 was madness. It was exhausting on both J and I but we felt extremely liberated and contented :*)

IMG_6759

IMG_6760

 

The crazy workload resulted in very bad aching shoulders, twisted ankle (I don’t know how that happened), dark eye circles, massive temper and nightly flu. Look at my unsightly dark circles peeping through my makeup

IMG_8165

 

The last straw came when at the 2nd day of launch, my phone rang nonstop from 3pm till midnight. Don’t know how my number spreaded and orders came in via smses as well (other than my personal facebook, email and website). Had my first meal of the day at 1030PM when I started crying and blasted my temper because smses came in again when I was just about to have my dinner. Haha mental breakdown.

To those whom I did not reply, my sincerest apologies. There were too many messages coming in and I was unable to reply to all! Kindly leave your order at VGY website instead of smsing or emailing me because I may miss out your order :(

- -

J surprised me with this today because.. the right shoulder ached so much I was unable to use even the mouse :(

IMG_8179

- - -

I will be putting up a personal selling post, HK Part 2, Vainpot Boutique relocation party details and my makeup video over the next few weeks! And definitely, I will be blogging more! :)

Have a great Friday babes! Come on down to 313 Somerset Level 1 if you are free! I will be right there from 5:30pm onwards for Salon Vim roadshow! Salon Vim ambassadors will be there as well..but I won’t reveal here who will be going :p Head on down to find out yourself!

And of course……I look forward to the buffet ~
nomnomnom

With Love,
Tricia

21 comments

Post a Comment


~