Monday, August 15, 2011 :: The Garden Slug, Marina Barrage & So Much Fun!

 

It was another Sunday after C84 photoshoot and we headed to The Garden Slug for brunch! :):)


I wore the Lizzie cotton & lace top out after the shoot because it looked really good with my nude shorts. Erm yup I wore it exactly like how it was in C84 photos – Lizzie, shorts and Wisteria wedges lol.

IMG_08411

IMG_08491

We ordered the battered prawns which taste like the usual Japanese tempura prawns

IMG_0851

 

Mushroom Portobello – SO GOOD. IT IS SOOOO DAMN GOOD.

IMG_0852

 

The big breakfast mega set which I don’t find it value for money as the food is pretty normal like the usual omelette, bacon, mushroom, hashbrown and franks. Abit too normal for my liking. But then again, the FOOD is good haha.

IMG_0853

 

It comes with this small cup of yogurt + nuts. It taste abit like hamster food though haha. I tasted hamster food before so trust me on this. But it is extremely nutritious!

IMG_0854

 

I ordered omelette with smoked salmon. This dish is realllllyyy damn good BUT do not order extra omelette. It was abit tooooo much. Imagine your omelette is like 4 of your palms placed side by side – THAT MUCH. I almost vomitted just looking at it.

IMG_0855

 

If you realized, in C84, there is only 1 design which the photos are taken in Haji Lane. Shipment came in late and we have to shoot design separately the next day. Sadly, I missed my Monday class because of this small shoot :( Had to settle backorder packing for C82 before my class so…:(

Wore the Hansel denim tunic right after the shoot because…it is so damn pretty!

Oh! And I am selling off this Aldo floral cateye shades at $26. Wore it out only 2 times! Let me know if you are interested!

IMG_08821

 

Went to Dempsey after dropping off backorder envelopes at Singpost to have B&J :)

IMG_08951

IMG_09181

IMG_09191

 

Appreciate days like this because it doesn’t come by easy!

IMG_09231

IMG_09351

 

So are you interested in my shades ;) haha

IMG_09361

 

Here’s my little babygirl! Brought her out for kite flying and picnic!

IMG_09621

IMG_09671

IMG_09721

IMG_09791

 

Was wearing this blue chiffon top in nude. Kept this in 2 colors because it is such a timeless piece to keep! Launched only the nude piece on V.G.Y. and sold off all blue pcs in KissJane hee.

IMG_9167

IMG_9173

 

Back to kite flying, it was sooo sunny that day we couldn’t open our eyes. Just look at J lol.
hello where are your eyes…

IMG_09851

 

hehe tell me she is so damn cute please 

IMG_09921

IMG_10051

IMG_10061

\IMG_10181

 

Retreated into the shade after our kite flew away tsk

IMG_10271

IMG_10341

IMG_10361

 

I love the way Tintin sit on her butt. Look at her tiny leg coming out from one side lol

IMG_10381

IMG_10411

IMG_10421

 

She’s so squiiissshhhablle!!!

IMG_10431

 

Encountered a group of china tourists and…Tintin became an instant celebrity

IMG_10461

 

*c’mon rubrubrub my tummÿ*

IMG_10511

IMG_10521

IMG_10541

 

Even shaking hands with them in the end hee

IMG_10611

 

To end off this post, let me show you what went on during the recent C84 shoot. But before that, I wanna talk about my hair! As I have some bohemian themed designs this time round, J styled my hair in such a way it has little natural waves. It was something different from the usual curls he would do for me. I find that the waves look really good when it is tied to one side! Don’t you feel so??  

Also, we took into consideration about my hair blocking the clothes and..I decided to tie it up instead!

IMG_0747

 

Then, J tong my hair at its ends to create inward curls like these. He said it would match the girly and feminine outfit with a twist to the curls like how dungarees are a twist to the usual dresses. I was completely convinced and love the curls this time round! I am learning how to do this myself now! :)

6030968719_1b00e0f9b6_b

 

As usual, J expects to do something different this time round. And……he played crazy songs then expect me to dance to the tunes –____- There were so many jumping around, acting crazy and screaming..

“Tricia Ong I asked you to dance not to show me japanese act cute poses what are you doing hello!!!!!”
”Don’t dance so fast la!!! How the camera capture!?” – So i started acting like an idiot moving like a robot to damn fast songs..

J was like a photographer turned mental that day

In the end…most of the photos……turn out like this…

IMG_0811e

IMG_08031

IMG_08101

I was really dancing man.

With Love,
Tricia

27 comments

Post a Comment


~