Friday, March 11, 2011 :: . . . . . . . .

 

In case, some of you don’t have my facebook, I just posted a note about what happened to me last night…

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

I went to the 7-11 to get sanitary pads and I didn't realize I walked out carrying the awful big packet of pads until John looked at me in horror and asked "why the hell did you not ask for a plastic bag???!"

Couldnt stop laughing as I ran back to ask for 1. U should have seen the "please-let-me-die-why-is-my-girlfriend-like-that" look on his face. That girl behind the counter deserves a beating cuz (1) she didnt gimme a plastic bag in the first place (hello? wake up pls i just bought sanitary pads) and (2) she laughed so hard when she saw me walking in.

.

.

.

Sometimes I seriously don’t know what I am doing and why am I doing it until like…30 seconds later. It’s like, my hands are doing this but my mind is somewhere else –_-

I can sit 20 minutes at the wrong side of the train platform staring and waiting for the electronic TV sign to change to “WOODLANDS” when the train is bounded for “MARINA BAY”. After that I suddenly realized the sign wouldn’t change and Im just at the wrong side.

LIKE WHAT THE HELL RIGHT????

…I have nothing to say.

With Love,
Tricia

2 comments

Post a Comment


~