Saturday, February 12, 2011 :: VAINPOT on a Saturday

 

It has been productive today. Finished 1/10 of my project (due this coming Valentine’s Day) in Vainpot. (1/10!??? omg-.- no wonder my friends call me the last minute queen~) 

Suffered from a throbbing headache and damn cramps.

Down 2 panadols, got well and..

started using my webcam to snap some shots.

I tried acting normal,

Image233

Made some faces,

Image258

Did some lame stretching,

Image260

Attempting to get more followers, that’s for being sooooooo late.

Image254

Did a paper cutting because….ST VALENTINE IS COMING!!!!!!

Image290

Trying to get my lipstain on

Image297

Hehe, HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!

Image307

AND OF COURSE! TO MY DEAREST J! HAPPY 1ST VALENTINE’S DAY WITH MANY MORE YEARS TO COME!

Image303

I know, I look insanely stupid hahahaha. But you only live life once, why not be amusing! Open-mouthed smile 

(my favourite quote by Coco Chanel!)

With Love,
Tricia

5 comments

Post a Comment


~