Monday, November 16, 2015 :: Sephora For Christmas Shopping!





















Have you seen my recent musings over at Snapchat (@thevgygirl)? You probably would have seen me attending an event held by Sephora in a cosy restaurant where I had the opportunity to preview a whole lot of new and unreleased makeup products available for purchase during the Christmas season. I even had the chance to build my own terrarium! So happy I finally got to do it hands-on! Have been fascinated by terrariums for the longest time and just what can be better than learning from Charles, the man behind Mossingarden (find him on IG @mossingarden). Always in love with his works! 

Some of the makeup products caught my attention and my heart skipped a beat at their glorious colors and festive packaging. I am thinking about all the secret Santa games which I will be playing and the wonderful gifts I can get for my friends from Sephora's huge variety of holiday gifts. Shared some peektures over here for your viewing pleasure (seriously, who can say no to receiving beauty products for Christmas instead of the usual mugs, towels etc!?) and hope that will give you some ideas on your Christmas shopping! 

In the peektures, you can see products from Too Faced, Stila, NudeStix (omg please check this brand out in January!), Burt's Bees and of course, Sephora in-house brand. Follow me on my snapchat as I reveal even more goodies inside my Sephora backpack! 

Most of the products featured above are now available in Sephora for purchase so head on down and do your Christmas shopping while the stocks last! ;) 

Wearing sports luxe top and hankerchief skirt from VainGloriousYou in this post. 


Labels: , , , , , ,

With Love,
Tricia

0 comments

Post a Comment


~