Saturday, October 17, 2015 :: Florals in Japan









Shot during the last few days of my trip in Japan with John nearby our hotel, the Essence pieces (our first ever designer apparels) in our Pre-Fall 2015 collection will always hold a special place in my heart, as with the country Japan. Which was why I made sure to capture some shots of this pretty Essence maxi dress in Japan before we leave the beautiful country. 

I love to be in pieces which will turn heads and this maxi is no exception :) I just can't wait for our customers to receive this maxi by the end of November because I am sure the beautiful floral prints will put a smile on their faces and the cut of the dress will be a confidence booster. 

Ahhhh, my love for maxi dresses will never die. 

Labels: , , , ,

With Love,
Tricia

0 comments

Post a Comment


~